The Owner of this Company is Mark A. Hedge his wife is Nancy A. Hedge Their home address is [removed] Their home phone # is [removed] Ha, Ha, the tables are turned......
It is also Owned by Robert P. Reiter. CT Corp. Systems represents CPC as their agent. They are also associated with Law office of Joseph Belzer he is in Suite 310 in the same building as CPC.
Have fun calling these [***], Just like they call YOU!!!!! Constantly. These people are Scum and need to be stopped. Other associates are Rob Barret, Jim Neely and Alicia. There is also a Female Attorney, "Lisa" Who shares an office with Joseph Belzer Oh and Mike Lesher.
CPC address is; 6640 Shady Oak Rd.Suite 300, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
While I sympathize with your situation, engaging in harassment or pranks yourself really doesn't solve the problem. If they are violating the law report them and if necessary get a lawyer and take them to court.
0
Jeanie Matthews
| 6 replies
I am receiving phone calls and written notices about a debt that I don't agree upon because a credit card was issued to my home address without requesting it. It's been used for items purchased on line, this could have been done by my grandson who at the time was liveing with me, but not sure, he has not lived with me in more then five years. I have wiritten the debt collector asking to provide me with more info as to what the credit card was used for and to whom. I have had no reponse. Also I have imformed them that the debt is over the S.O.L. which in California is four years. I am still being harrassed. Can I still be sued? P.S the debt collector is CPC and the woman calling me has an english accent.
+1
Caitlin
Collection Agency: United Recovery Systems Agent: Melody, Kim, and Larry
They did not threaten a lawsuit perse (they said they would send my debt back to Capital One and that it's a pre-litigation account), but I asked if they were threatening they said something to the effect of "if that's what you think I'm saying, think what you want... blah blah blah" - Does that count as a threat?
Also, they have been calling third party members including my grandfather who has been deceased since the mid 90s by calling and asking my grandmother to speak with him. - Does that fall under illegal somehow considering he's been dead for over a decade and his death record should pop up anywhere with his name?
And until I told them to send my account back to Capital One, they called probably 4-8 times a day, everyday starting at 8am and ending ten till nine (pm). - Does that count as repeatedly using to phone to annoy someone which somewhere said on your site is illegal?
Do I have any grounds for suing them based on these actions?
Thank you very much for your help! Your website is awesome!
0
people 123
| 2 replies
i got a stupid call from the central portfolio control board, if you get someone doing any simallar actions please let us know what they said: they didn"t say anything about banking and debt but they denied that they were texting us and the guys name was supposofly grant.
CPC (Mark) called my husband work today. The receptionist said he was on break. He then called back and screaming saying someone hung up on him. The receptionist transferred him to the boss. He told the boss he wanted whoever hung up on him fired and he was going to sue the company. I called back and said I was my husband. I of course yelled at him and asked him who he thought he was. He said he never said that to the boss. I told him they tape recorded him and so was I. He wouldn’t believe and wanted my social security number. I obviously would not give it to him. He would not tell me what “debt” he was calling for. We did have one that we had a dispute with so it could have been that one. I told him to send me something in writing and we would take care of it. He kept hanging up on me so I kept calling him back and back. I told him I should have his job because I would be good at it! The number to him is 1 (800) 815-1856. I am sending him a certified letter with return receipt. Goggle dispute letter.
+1
Mog111
I also had Mark Smith (yeah cause I'm sure that's his real name) call me multiple times and list a case number for me. Every time he leaves a message they just state his name, that he works for Central Portfoilio Control, and a case number but nothing on what he is calling for. He claimed it was his final attempt in this matter, which I'm not sure what matter he is talking about because he has been so vague. I haven't received anything in my mailbox about a debt and I'm just gonna guess they want you to call them back so they can record the information and acknowledge you have a debt which makes no sense. I'm listed in the phone book and obviously not trying to hide anything why not call my house phone instead of my cell phone (which I still don't see how he got the number).
+3
Jen
| 28 replies
They continually call my cell phone and are rude to me. They will not tell you the name of their company except 'CPC'. When you ask what their name stands for they become verbally abusive. I called back & asked for a rep Todd at his extension & a guy refused to transfer me then started screaming at me to give him my phone number. I refused & he became quite abusive & I hung up. This people should be fined & made to stop being abusive to people. I have been reading horror stories about them from other people on the internet. My debt was from 15 years ago for a very small amount of debt that got written off when I was a lot younger. I have immaculate credit now. Thanks God, I know how to block them now, I found a call blocking app for my BB and it works just fine - http://www.everycall.us/store/. Still I am outrageous at their illegal practices and there's got to be a way to close them.
In case you haven't read in all of your internet wanderings - CPC has clients that will sue you, place a lien or wage garnishment, and then just wait to get paid. They don't HAVE to speak with you until you get a summons and have to appear in court. At that time you can explain to the judge why you ignored all the repeated attempts to get a response from you.
THis post is a lie, wages cannot be garnished and they only win if you don't show up to court. If you were never served then you have the law on your side; they have to prove you were served a summons for court....That post must work for theat bottom feeder pond scum agency. They are all liars and convicts.
CPC can kiss the bottom of my foot. Sue me, you want get nothing.......Sue Sue Sue. can't get blood from a turnip.............People lawsuits are not all they are cracked up to be. I went to court with a friend who was being sued by NCO for a credit card dated 3 years back that a boyfriend maxed out in her name, but they held here liable , NOW she has no job, no income, no assets but a car and they could not take that, she had clothes and jewlry the judge said NCO couldn't have those. She didn't have a bank account or any savings.......So NCO won a judgment that went nowhere....She told them to go after the boyfriend because he has a job....also while I was there another lady told the judge she could only afford to pay NCO $5.00 a month and he said ok, NCO was furious......I laughed all the way home.
Yeah, that's right. Avoid any sort of responsibility.
In case you haven't noticed in all of your forum jamming, CPC has reps that will abuse people, make illegal threats of arrest or wage garnishment, and do just about anything to get paid. Consumers don't HAVE to speak with them, but they can send CPC a summons and collect from them in court. At that time CPC can explain to a judge why they ignored all the relevant laws and repeated attempts to get them to comply with consumers making rightful requests.
Get stuffed, shill.
+2
steve brown
i got a call from CPC too..they can make a law suit...but they can't collect nothing if peopel have no job and no income....hahahahah...they harass consumer too...those CPC need to stop calling people and harass people...they are rude to to me too.
Reply to topic