Keep getting home improvement scam calls. Decided to have a little fun with one of them.

  • -3
    Rick
    See post on 424-315-5224 for details on the Sagax Media LLC dba Service Direct utilizing an offshore call center "US Home Improvements" generating live transfer leads for local contractors. One k'or today provided full info on Sagax Media. BTW, their call center seems to favour 424-315-xxxx as the area code and trunk line.
  • post pending moderator approval
  • +1
    GregAtTheBeach replies to Mary
    | 1 reply
    I am very confused by your post, and I read it four times.
  • 0
    Nimrod replies to GregAtTheBeach
    Yes, it is a bit of gobbledygook.  Sort of a Trollish follow up to their error filled post from mid-July.
    Reported to the Moderators as such.
  • +1
    Godzilla-9 replies to jomama
    10 years ago I successfully sued a Home Advisor sister company.  (There are many.) I got the contractor to give me a copy of the email he was sent for which he paid $55- st the time. They paid $2,500- plus fees.I gave the contractor his fee back. HA put me on their DNC list.

Reply to topic